Buoyed by YOUR encouragement & support, Cornerstone rallied with our allies to invite national-level leaders to NH’s pot commercialization conversation.
The NH media took notice of Bishop Jethro James’ profound impact both on the recent collapse of NJ’s efforts to commercialize marijuana–despite it being signature legislation of the NJ Governor that the Bishop helped elect–and of his impact here in NH on Tuesday!
The NH media took notice of other game-changers in the conversation, from NH youth to regional & national medical experts and spokespersons. Read and share!
- “Pot prohibition supporters dominate Senate hearing on recreational cannabis for adults.” David Solomon, NH Union Leader, 23 April 2019.
- “Opponents to N.H. marijuana legalization show up in force at hearing.” Ethan Dewitt, Concord Monitor, 23 April 2019.
- “Marijuana Critics Seek to Derail Legalization Bill As N.H. Senate Takes It Up.” Dan Tuohy, nhpr, 23 April 2019.
- “Hearing packed for legalizing pot bill.” Paula Tracey, InDepthNH.org/The Eagle-Tribune, 23 April 2019.
- “New Hampshire Senate hears plenty from opponents of pot bill.” Michael Casey, AP/The Telegraph, 23 April 2019.
NOW is the time for you to capitalize on the momentum shift and email the Senate Judiciary Committee your request that they vote “ITL,” or “Inexpedient To Legislate,” on HB 481. Visit the Senate Judiciary’s page and click on the Email Entire Committee link before they continue this hearing on Tue. May 7!
To better understand Cornerstone’s position, visit our allies’ sites–NH Lives, New Futures-NH, Say Nope to Dope, Smart Approaches to Marijuana-NH–or visit the related Cornerstone blog post to view a five-minute video.